Thursday night, Jenny came to me and said
my ear really hurts.
The picture below is from Thursday night,
The lighting makes it look like it is red, which it wasn't.
Didn't really notice any swelling.
She has been post op from her second surgery
since December and hasn't had any problems
until Thursday night
She complained of the indentation area
in the upper part of the ear hurt when anything touch it.
She also complained of the top part of the orginal ear hurting.
I sent Jenny to bed and said if it was still hurting on Friday, I would
text her surgeon (I have his personal number, which has been very handy)
Friday I called her and she said it hurt worse.
I text the above picture to Dr. W. He called me right
away and asked if I could bring her in
to see one of his colleague since he wasn't in town.
Brought her in,
they exam her and didn't really see anything alarming
other then her being tender.
He consulted with Dr. W. and another ENT doctor
They decided not to do anything but gave me a prescription to fill
if it got worse Saturday.
Saturday Morning I spoke with Dave as he had the girls.
Jenny said it was more tender. Dave felt it wasn't swollen.
After work, I picked up the medication.
When I saw it, I noticed it to be swollen.
Also she was way more tender and the tenderness
also included the length of her ear on her cheek side and a little
more pinkness.
Today some swelling has gone down in some
areas and in other areas it has increased.
The above picture shows the tip and it looks
transparent. and the ear still is very tender including her cheek.
She will be going to see her surgeon Monday afternoon.
I am praying nothing is wrong with her ear.
She has been fighting and finally over it strep
and an gagging cough since the beginning of Feb.
I pray that didn't move into the surgical area.

No comments:
Post a Comment