1 year ago
Thursday, August 6, 2009
One step closer to bring her home
Today was the first day of our garage sale and it was a huge success. Thank you to 16 families that donated to the sale and helped out. We made more money they I had hoped for the whole sale and we still got two more days. I thank the lord for the wonderful friends, family and community in helping with this. The kids all finished school today, it was their last day. They are excited to be off for the next 3 weeks. Dave and I will be home with them, so that will be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yippee!! That is so awesome!! I am so excited for you. (sorry we did not get our things to you in time) Jim accidently through a whole bag of good shoes in a big dumpster at work- when he went back to get them the bag had been opened and all but 3 pairs had been taken- we are thankful someone found them and hopefully can use them!
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to being a part of bringing that sweet girl home!