The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Hidden talent

Katie for the last couple of years has had a fascination with Penguins.
Right before the holiday break she came home with paper that were made into fractions
She had to follow instructions to make a Penguin out of it.
It was pretty cool.
Her Godfather told her that he wanted just a drawing from her for Christmas.
She didn't know what to draw 
and felt she didn't know how to draw.
When she got the Penguin fraction kit,
she decided to try drawing a Penguin using fractions.
 The finished drawing.  I think it turned out really good and she discovered that she can draw.
One proud girl
Her Godfather who is a great drawer was impressed too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture, I think I will try to find this activity online. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete