Erin left 3 1/2 weeks ago
for CCM
She hasn't had any contact with me
as they can't bring electronics to camp.
For 3 1/2 weeks I have wonder:
Is she having fun
Is she meeting new people
Is she learning how to communicate with hearing people
Is she learning how to be a good team player.
Is she lonely
Is she homesick
Is she hating camping
Is she learning how to preserve Mother Nature
Is she seeing the beauty of Mother Nature
She she learning more about God.
Today I got my answer
I received an letter from her.
She has spent 2 1/2 weeks in North Dakota
( I didn't know where she was)
She picked plants
She picked plants
She picked up rocks and moved them
She has met many new friends and they are fun
She went to a beach in Wisc. last Saturday after writing
the letter
She is getting a dark tan.
the letter
She is getting a dark tan.
While in North Dakota
She saw beautiful Northern Lights with the colors
of green, orange, red, blue and white
Saw 8 shooting stars
(I hope she wished on at least one of them)
She slept in an tent and likes it
(she didn't like camping when she first came home)
(she didn't like camping when she first came home)
She saw millions of stars.
And this week she is at Savanna Stat Park.
Didn't realize I have been holding my breath
the last 3 weeks
until I got the letter today.
What a great way to pick me up.
I am so glad that Erin is having a great time.
Can't wait to see her this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment