I not one to complain much about the weather.
I know in MN we have so many different
variation of weather
and that just the way it is.
My only complaint is I wish it wouldn't tease us so much.
We have had a pretty consistent cold winter,
then the past two days it warmed up to a balmy 40 degrees.
Today that changed.
It got cold again and snowed lots and lots.
I had picked the girls at school to take them to gymnastic
only to find out it was cancel for Monika and Katie's level but not the higher level.
That email that was sent to notify me of this got lost in cyber space for 3 hours.
We brought home a fellow gymnasts as her older sister had practiced.
She didn't have anything outdoor clothing other then her boots and jacket.
luckily we had spare snow pants and gloves.
As soon as they got home Monika, Katie and Bekah headed outside and played in the snow.
They did flips off the swing which I normally don't allow, but they weren't swing that high, the snow was a soft cushion to land on.
They played outside for about an hour including building a igloo.
I couldn't get any pictures as it was dark by then.
They came in soaking wet as it is still snowing very wet snow.
They played some Apples to Apples game until
her mom and sister showed up.
unfortunately she has a car
and it frame is low laying
and she got stuck at the end of my driveway.
We worked hard on getting her unstuck
with no luck.
Had to call in the manpower.
Luckily he lives only 6 blocks away.
Thank you to my brother for helping her get unstuck.
Now to prepare for nice drive to connect with Monika's group from China for the weekend.
Praying nice driving weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment