If you have been following the blog closely you will know we suppose/got our article 5 Thursday the 22nd. We didn't get the "official" phone call but was told the agency had some emergencies that they had to handle but they seemed pretty certain we got it.
Today while visiting with some great moms, a dad and their children (as my children are in school) a dark brown spotted ladybug landed on my back. Ladybugs have been wonderful to us during this process of bringing Erin home. So I really had hope for a phone call confirming that we got our Article 5, that never happen. So tonight I check out my emails, there is an email title"TINY world" by someone I don't know, now I would have spammed it but something told me not to. I opened it up and it was an email from a mom that is in the process of adopting a 13 year old from Erin's orphanage. Her daughter was wearing the exact same pink coat that Erin is wearing. She went on to tell me that their daughter's best friend was adopted last December and they asked if her daughter knew our daughter. To come and find out yes she did know her and the family that is in the process of adopting and Erin are friends, they even share clothes and sleep together sometimes....how cool is that. This family lives in Texas. It will be awesome for them to stay in contact, another connection and another part of the red thread legend. Also today we got a phone call from one of the organizations we are asking for a grant from. We are praying that they will have good news (the ladybug again?). We called them back, but got a voice mail. We did get a denial letter in the mail from another organization. Even though we were disappointed, we are remaining positive that all the pieces will come together and that the rest of the money we need with happen and Jesus continue to guide us.

Such amazing things we get to experience in adoption...they found you. Praying for your process. I love that your timeline in the margin is so detailed
ReplyDelete