The new school started today for my youngest 4 girls. Erin started 8th grade, Monika 4th grade, Katie 3rd grade and Jenny 2nd grade.
| Second attempt, and still no smiles out of Erin. |
| Erin wouldn't allow me to take any more pictures so I went into the house and took this one thru the window. Front view would have been a lot better. |
| Monika the proud 4th grader |
| Katie the sure 3rd grader |
| Jenny the giddy 2nd grader |
My nephew Steven and Neice Trisha go to the same school and catch the bus at my house. Steven is a 3rd grader and Trisha is 1st
Needed to show off their newly minted backpacks, my 4 girls got their from VOA (Volunteers of America), This is where Erin goes for her therapy. The girls were all very happy with their backpacks and each back pack was filled with school supplies. Some of the supplies we didn't need so we donated it to both of their schools. We are so grateful for everything they gave us. Thank you Lord.
Their bus was running so late, they called another bus to pick the kids up. you can see it on the horizon.
Off they go. You can see Jenny waving at the tail of the line.
Bye kids, have a wonderful day.
The kids all came home and were happy to report they are happy with the first day of school and that they liked it very much. Katie was the only one that kept the same teacher.
Erin and I (more so me) had a discussion (more so me "yelling" at her) before she went school. She wanted no part of pictures today, even when I said I just want two. She doesn't like her picture taken anymore and I try not to make a big deal about it and mostly respect her wishes. But today she wasn't being very nice about it and was doing the dirty looks, rolling the eyes and make it known she wasn't wanting her picture at all. The 3 younger girls were so excited about their first day and wanted their pictures taken and so forth. Erin was excited about school, but wanted no part of pictures. I became very irritated with her as I was still upset with her from an incident that happen last night. She has seen me scrapbook, she likes to look at everyone's pictures on FB and blog. She has said to me about me making a scrapbook for her and I said I am working on it, but I need pictures of you. I continue praying the that the lord continues to get me the strength I need

No comments:
Post a Comment