The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Still around

It has been 2 weeks since I posted.  I have more then one post started and then something comes up and don't finish.  I afraid I won't get any posts done this week after this one.
Please pray for a very success week. 
I am having my annual fundraising garage sale.  I had my first 2 in the summer of 2010 to raise funds to bring Erin home.  I was very successful in both of them.
Last summer I decided to have another one, this time donating to the 5 organizations that gave us grants:  Crossro*ds Adoption Services who have been there for all of my girls adoptions, M*adison adoption Services that had Erin's file, ShowH*ope, A gift of adopti*on, a child aw*aits.  This week I am doing it again and will donate to the five organizations again and I have also decided that if I am successful enough and get over a 1000 dollars I will donate to a family or two that is struggling to raise funds for their adoption and that they are traveling soon.  I have some families in mind, but haven't made my decision.  I am still praying with God to see who it/them will be.
I am so grateful for all the families that have donated things, I have many donations and a very wide selections of them.
Please say prayers that we will get it all done and that it will be successful for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment