Today my first born said goodbye to single digit
and hello to double digit.
We celebrated both hers and Katie's birthday with the family today.
Perfect weather
Yippeee got a Clair's card
Grand Margaret was cleaver with the 20 dollars she gave the girls. She put some coins or dollar bills in balloons and the girls had to work at getting it.
Present from her Auntie Cindy, Uncle Daniel and Cassie
Shirt from Auntie Cindy, Uncle Dan and Cassie
Cassie boyfriend gave them jaw breakers.
The girls wanted to make their own cakes. They even decorated them themselves. Great cooks I have
With their Cakes and Jawbreaker mouth...Monika blue mouth and Katie pink mouth
Monika needed two tries to blow out her 10 candles
It took Katie three tries to blow out her 9 candles
I think I think I think I can......
Working on the balloons that Grandma Margaret put money in
I also pray that Monika's birth family knows how much she is full of life. Thank you for allowing me to raise her as my daughter.
I love you my stubborn but caring first born daughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment