The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, October 6, 2012

1st Qu*lifier

First Qualifier in gymnastic happen tonight,
The host  gym was pretty crowded and small, but we managed
Front of Monika's shirt
Posing...this was to be the before picture but we didn't get it, so it was afterwards
 The team did awesome, they got 1st place out of 5 teams.  There is 23 girls on this team, but only 19 competed as 2 of them weren't quiet ready and 2 of them have injuries.  Out of the 19 girls, 11 made it to state on the first tried.  They have two more tries, so hopefully some of the 13 girls (includes the 4 that haven't competed yet) will make it to state with the next two qualifier.s


 Monika with her ribbons.  In her right hand is her state qualifier ribbon.  Each meet she has been in she improved in.  She did well and I am proud of her
 Katie with her ribbons, she didn't qualified, we are proud of her for continue to work hard with her routines and give it all she has and remain so smiley during the competition
Sisterly Love

 Poor Jenny, she gets tired out from the long time in the stands, she fell asleep on the way home.

Praise the Lord, that we all stay healthy and we continue to work hard in Gymnastics and Volleyball (Erin and Jenny), and continue to be a fun time.

Way to go everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I know you don't know me and I apologize for the out of the blue contact with you. I was actually reading another friend's blog and for some reason, a comment you left made me check your blog. I'm an adoption blog stalker - just not a creepy stalker. I'm a huge advocate for adoption - I have 3 adopted daughters, I am an adoptee, and I worked in China's SN adoption for a few years so I just love to read adopt blogs. Ok that said, I believe that the reason I ended up here might have been to share with you about my friend who has an adopted daughter with Microtia. The surgery she had for her daughter was the MedPour (sp?) and it went so well. I just wonder if this is an option for your sweetie. If you would like my friend's email address, I know she would be happy to share her experience with you. Please feel free to email me (Erin - at er1nh@yahoo.com) and I can put you in touch with my friend. If you aren't interested, that's ok too. God bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete