The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last of Winter?

Sunday it was nice out side,
snow was melting.
wind started off being tame.
Monika called her Cousin Cassie and asked if her and Koudai could come over.
They had a blast outside
 Katie with the help of her cousins built a snow man in the tree and spray some food coloring on it.
 Cassie and the tree snowman.  See any resemblance?

Cassie and Katie with the snowman in the tree.
Jenny decided to join Katie in the tree and spray some food coloring on the snow below.
 
 Monika having fun in the snow.  She is so hot blooded that she hates wearing hats.

Katie jumping into Koudai's arms.  He is such a good sport with the girls, they adore him.

I stayed in the house and played dishwasher.  We have now been about 3 weeks or so without a dishwasher.  For the most part the girls have been doing really well with helping out with dishes.  We are going to try to hold off in getting one until May when my brother will have one available. 

I enjoy having different seasons.  Sometimes I will start getting sick of one season and the next one comes.  I am ready for spring now, the temp. have been a little warm, so the itch is coming for spring to show itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment