I had decided about a month ago to surprise Erin with a party.
It was a makeup/hair do photo session.
I invited the 4 girls that Erin is friends with.
She had no clue anything of this was happening
until we arrived home from Deaf Expo on Saturday.
Her friends did a great job staying quiet around Erin about the party.
Erin knew something was up about 1 hour before the party
she kept asking us
we wouldn't tell, I brought the 4 friends home with us and she couldn't understand why and why they were so excited and knew what was going on.
She didn't like that and I could see
her mood was changing and not for the better.
That got me worried.
![]() |
close up shot of the high heel cupcakes
Close up shot of nail polish bottles.
The photography was a friends of my friend and was coming an hour away. She ended up being late because of an detour, that didn't help Erin anxiety, I finally told her. She didn't get excited as I thought she would. Her friends on the other hand started going thru the props and taking pictures of themselves with them. After about 15 minutes, Erin started to relax and got more into it. When the photographer arrived, they were all warmed up.
This picture reminds me of Charlie Angels girls. They all have such different expressions.The photographer was nice and let the younger girls participate too. They were pretty excited. The above picture is with Clarissa. She is so good with the girls
She took pictures of them inside with props, outside on the play area, action shots of skateboarding, biking and running around.
Monika and Clarissa playing around on the swing set in our back yard.
Erin and her good friend Marissa.
These are the few pictures I got a sneak preview on. She took 600 pictures and is working on editing them. I can't wait until we see more, she did a awesome job with the pictures and when the photo session was completed, all the girls including Erin had an blast doing it.
The other girls all had their hair and make up done by the photographer's daughter. Erin wouldn't let anyone do her hair or makeup which surprise me.
One thing I did notice with the 5 girls, is that Erin sometimes had problems staying engaged. I think part of her isn't used to be around more then one friend very long on such personal grounds, meaning that at school it is just her and Marissa. When sleep over happen it is usually just friend and so forth, I think it was hard for her to figure out how to talk or interact with all the girls at one. Part of still learning relationships and different settings. This is part of our reason we are concern about her schooling next year.










No comments:
Post a Comment