My first born isn't afraid to say
what she is feeling,
even when it could hurt someone
else's feelings.
She is very strong willed
Her feeling do get hurt pretty easy and she
wears them on her sleeves.
She also is quick to respond
and that can create some not so pleasant moments
like tonight.
Monika and Jenny clash a lot. They are very different in many way with personality. Jenny is more of the quiet one, bookworm, not as active as Monika. She also likes to push Monika's buttons and Monika falls for it almost every time. They both have very caring side of them and will show it to each other at times, but they are very quick "get irritated with one another"Tonight I had to give the broken record player lecture to them. About if one of them does something that wasn't nice to the other one, don't react and do something back, that isn't fixing the problem or anything, just making it worse. How we are to respect one another, love one another, etc. etc. I told them they need to start figuring out how to react with each other when the buttons are being pushed. I then left to take Erin to her dance class.
About 1/2 hour after I left, I received an phone call from Monika. She asked if she could read an 5 paragraph essay to me. I said that would be fine.
Here is the essay
Moms
What are moms for?
They are for caring, loving and teaching.
each thing a mom does to you might
seem like she doesn't like you or
she is being mean. But your mom
will always love you.
Your mom will always care for you
day and night, good and bad, girl or boy.
Although your mom might send
you to your room or ground you she
will always love you.
Love is when you have a
relationship with you and someone
You and your mom love each other you
might not express it much
but you both know that
you love each other. Your mom
will never stop loving you.
Knowing as much s you
can from your mom will
help you at home, school
and in real life.
Listening and loving your mom
or from your mom are the 2 things that you
should do whether good
or bad.
The End
Monika
PS this is to show you that I am sorry and I love you
PPS This is a 5 paragraph essay
Love you
Sometimes I wonder if I am getting thru my girls when I talk about some things. I have always stressed to my girls that when I am mad, irritated, frustrated with them, I still love them as much as when they are happy and go lucky and we are having great times together. I have always told them I love them even when I want to pull my hair out at times.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment