The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

Some how I forgot to post about Halloween 2013.
It was a beautiful day for trick and treating.
 The girls pumpkins.  Erin didn't want to carve one this year.
Monika is on the far left
Julia (our exchange student) free hand drew and carve her pumpkin.  
it was the first time she carved a pumpkin.
Katie is next to Julia's
Jenny's was on the far right end.
Due to an foot injury and being off from work without pay,
I told the girls I wouldn't be buy costumes.
They rally with resources around the house for costumes.
Monika became a panda using her panda jacket.
Jenny became Bo Peep with a dress and Monika's sheep.
Katie used her gymnastic meet costume piggie.

In years past, Cassie and Koudai would take the girls trick and treating.  Cassie wasn't able to make it this year.  Their other cousin said he would.
Thank you Jacob for taking them out
The kids went a lot farther then years past
and came home with a lot more loot
including 4 big size
candy bars.
All very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment