This past Saturday, my oldest neice Jessica got married in Brainerd. It was also Jenny's dance rectial. Dave stayed home with Jenny while the rest of us went to the wedding. I don't have any pictures of Jenny's dance recital since I had the camera. I will get some pictures soon from people who were at the recital. I was told by Dave and Jenny that the dance recital went very well and that Jenny did wonderful. It was also sad because it was Jenny's teacher last class as she is moving forward with her life. The wedding was beautiful. My oldest brother and his family flew in from Alabama, it was his daughter that was getting married. I became very teary eyed when I watched my brother walk his daughter down the aisile, there was a lot of family dymantics with my brother and his family when his kids were younger and I didn't think we would see this day. It made this day even more special. It would have perfect if Dave, Jenny and my nephew's little boy could have been there. We have never had the whole family together since the 4 oldest grandkids were toddlers.
In one month, Jade will be leaving us to go back to China. We are praying that this will only be for 6 weeks and she will return in August. Dave and Jade are right now working on e-filing the applications to change her visa, so she will be able to stay here and continue both her high school and college education. This is her and her family dream for her to obtain her education here and to live here. Please pray for her to succeed in getting the visa changed so she can fulfil her dream. It is hard to believe that she has been with us for almost 10 months. It seems like it has been much longer then that and hope it will be a long time she is with us. I thank God for allowing her to come into our lives, to open our hearts to her. She has been a wonderful addition to everyone in the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment