The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, October 12, 2009

No School on a snowy monday

Today the younger girls didn't have school, they are actually out all week. Woke up today with it snowing. The girls decided they wanted to have fun with it and here are some pictures below.





We got 2.5 inches of snow, I enjoyed the beautiful snow and was able to like it only for the simple reason I knew it was going to melt and it going to be warmer later this week. It is amazing how much our weather can change day to day.
Katie and Jenny had school conferences today. They are both doing well, it is amazing how soft spoken they are in the classroom, at home they talk loud.
Monika will have her conference tomorrow.
The holiday boutique/silent auction is this Saturday. The vendors are still coming in and so are some silent auction. I have been praying for a successful day and a great turn out. For anyone that read this blog, if you happen to be near Roseville on Saturday please stop in at the Rose Oval skating rink between 10A-2P. I thank everyone that has been supportive with helping us bring Erin home. God works a wonderful ways, even when we least expected it, even during difficult times.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing quite like the first snow! My son complained that I didn't wake him up to see it falling on Monday-we got big fat flakes, but they didn't accumulate, and rain was falling at the same time. So mean Mommy, I let him sleep! Looks like the girls had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun in your back yard!! I can hardly wait until I have 4 lovely girls playing in the snow!! God is so good!!

    Praying for a good turnout for your Holiday Boutique! am so sorry we cannot come- we have to go to a wedding.

    Bless you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete