Monika
I have a friend of my that is recovering from surgery. She found out a couple weeks ago that she had breast cancer. Please keep her and her two daughters in your prayers. She is a remarkable women and her children are wonderful.
I am so thankful that our house has remained pretty healthy. Dave had a couple of days where his stomach was queezy and he had some diarrhea. Katie has had sniffles the last couple of days but it hasn't slowed her down at all.
At work on Wednesday, something made me pick up a bible. I read a couple of pages and felt refreshed, shortly after I read the bible, Dave told me that our agency informed him that our PA paperwork was just sent over to China. I am nervous about not having all the money ready for Erin, but I have complete trust and faith in God that it will work out the way it is suppose to be.

You are the best MOM!! I love the girls pumpkins!! Okay next year we will carve pumpkins- remind me that I said that!
ReplyDeleteKeep praying! It will happen! Erin will be a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family!! Love your girls haircuts!!