The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


My Niece Cassie and her boyfriend Koudai came over. Cassie loves Halloween and every year my sister has made her costumes and the last couple of years they have been very elegant. Cassie is 17 and still goes trick or treating. She wanted to go with the the younger girls and after much encouragement, she convinced Jade to dress up. Jade gave in and went upstairs to the kids dress up and found the cat ears and tail. If you look real hard in the background, you will see Dave with a pirate hat on.Monika pretending to bite Cassie

The three teenagers
Cassie and Jade dueling over their friend Aarica, while Monika, Katie, and jenny look on.
Their stash. We probably could have trick or treated a lot longer, the girls (and guy) were having a blast, but it was getting cold. They really got into it this year.
After the girls went to bed tonight Dave, Jade and I watched sixth sense, it scared Jade more then once.
I thank the lord for letting halloween to be fun, that it didn't rain or snow on us.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I can hardly wait until next year when we have 4 trick or treaters!!- Just like you !! Except then you will have 5!!

    I love the sixth sense movie- it is so good! It totally fooled me the first time!

    ReplyDelete