The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monika's Mock Meet

Two weeks ago, Monika had her first "mock" meet.  Their gym did this so the girls can get an idea what it is like to compete.  One of the mom's that daughter went to this Gymnastic center was kind enough to come in and take pictures.  I received 97 pictures from her and is so thankful.  She has an awesome camera and takes great pictures.  I didn't realize I would get any pictures let alone 97 pictures.  Monika did good, she didn't miss any of her routinue, she needs to tighten up her rountine.  We were informed Sunday night that she will be competing for sure starting the first weekend in December.  She might be able to compete in November as her club is hosting the meet.
I have seen bits and pieces of Monika's routnue, but this was the first time I was seeing the complete one.  Even though this wasn't the real deal, I was still so nervous and got so excited and breath again after each rountine.  It amazes me how much she has come in the last 6-12 months, she has really mature.  I will leave you to look at the pictures.
















I know that Jesus with be with her all the way, I just hope I remember to breath often enough as I hold my breath when I watch her.

This pass Sunday I took Monika and her two of her sisters to a meet that her teammates were competing in.  It was fun watching them and it was good for her to watch.

1 comment: