Today was a busy day for us all. The 3 younger girls and I went to a playgroup at a friend of ours. I believe there were 8 moms with their kids there. the girls had a blast playing with one another including hide and seek on 3 floors. They got to finish the playdate with watching Kunfu Panda. Us moms even got a chance to do some talking without the constant interrupting. Jade chose to spend her day off with a friend from school. They practice their singing for the school concert this coming Thursday, which I am really excited to go to, they also played tennis which Jade hasn't played for many years, but she was told today that she plays good..Once us girls got home, I took them to a park, they rode their bikes and I walked. So we are playing at the park and Monika and Katie are doing the monkey bars. Today at playgroup we got on the subject on hard it is for us grown up to do the monkey bars, so after Monika and Katie did the monkey bars without any difficulties and did even a couple of tricks on it, I decided I was going to do it. after doing 2 bars, my shoulders felt like they were going to be ripped out of their sockets. Monika was nice enough to take pictures (she thought it was pretty funny having mom doing it.). We did chase mom and try to catch her. I thought for sure I would be in a little bit more shape since I have been doing more walking, both here at home on the machines and outside of the home, but I am not in shape at all for 3 little kids, it didn't take them long to catch me. After we went to pick up Jade, got her home in time to quick eat something and head off to horseback riding. Dave worked and went straight to the wild game. The younger girls and I watched Mighty Joe Young Gorilla movie....Talk about a lot of tears being shed, mainly Monika cried hard in a couple different parts, Katie and I cried a little bit and Jenny had no tears. I figure knowing how Monika is with things, I couldn't send them off to bed after watching that movie, so I let them watch dora around the world. So hopefully no nightmares. Jenny informed Dave out of the blue earlier this week that she wants to play hockey. Dave said that made him feel so good. We will see what happens next winter. Jenny is my non sport child.....Posted above are pictures from the park today and I even put one of me doing the monkey bars...
11 months ago

These are such fun pictures! I love the ones of the girls upside down. :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you, trying the monkey bars. If I tried it, my arms would probably rip completely off my body. Scary.
Have a great Easter with your family.
great photos...we just found our new favorite playground, it looks a little bit like yours!
ReplyDelete