The post below, I wrote Wednesday and made a slide show and tried over an hour to upload the video without any luck, I used my Roxio program and I am not sure if it isn't compatiable. I even tried to troubleshoot with the blog help site without any luck and finally said I had to go to bed....So I posted a couple of pictures from the wonderful night. I tried to put caption underneath each picture without any luck. I guess I am not very suavy with the blogging yet.
Tonight was such a beautiful night and a lot of fun. Dave was slaving at work as it is the last day of tax season, he now will be working normal hours and being able to be more part of the family. Everyone in the family is looking forward to having him around more again.
I took the girls out for a picnic, we went to an abortenum, had supper, then got our bikes and rode thru a couple of parks and around a lake and ended at the waterfalls (the same one that I posted pictures a couple weeks ago). The sun was just starting to set, but in some of the pictures it looks like dust. There is a picture (last one) Jade looking off in the sunset. She looks so peaceful. The girls had fun playing on the rocks. I was going to delete some of the similar pictures and then decided to keep them all. Jade took some of the pictures and enjoys taking landscape pictures. Eventhough it is spring, they look like it is fall since the trees aren't blooming yet. It was decided that the next time we go on a bike ride, we will have Jenny sit in the bike seat that is attached to my bike. All the girls rode their own bikes and going 5 miles was hard on Jenny little legs, but she did wonderful. Everyone said they really enjoyed themselves and we hope we can do it soon again. We will need to buy another bike now. Jade uses my bike and I used Dave's bike.

I didn't know you had a blog!! I am so happy to have found it!! Your pics are beautiful and your children are too!! I signed up as a follower!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jean