11 months ago
Thursday, June 18, 2009
47 hours later
As I write this entry I am on line instant messaging with Jade. She has finally made it home. She doesn't have good luck in Customs. When she arrived here, she got stuck in the AG part for 2 hours because she brought in some dry beef. When she arrived in Hong Kong she was being a responsible honest human being and told them last week she had a fever, so they kept her in the health care for a while. Her mom was very worry about her because she didn't have her cell phone on her so she didn't get Jade's messages about being delay. This trip from our house to her house took her 47 hours, she had 3 layovers and an unexpected night in the hotel. Her parents are currently looking at the scrapbook that I had made Jade, I was hoping to finish it and only got about 1/2 of it done and hope they like it. Jade has loved the different flowers we have here and I was hoping my Asain lillies and tiger lillies would bloom before she left. No such luck. But today I went outside and found this:
Now I have to wait until my white and Pink day lillies bloom and tiger lillies. Jade said it is very hot there right now. She is now going to focus on her Appt for the 24th. She said she misses the smiles here already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, what a trip! Glad she finally made it safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteI love your entry about your family Sue. You are blessed...:O)
ReplyDeleteStacy