The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

People

This was in an email that I had gotten earlier today, I thought it was a very powerful statement

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED - To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

Over the years I have learned that there is always a reason that things happen in a certain way or certain people come and go in your life. Sometimes you know right away why it happen and other times, you find out later in life or perhaps never, but it still played a very important part in who you are.

I have been blessed to have such a wonderful, supporting family, in-laws, friends, co-workers and even strangers who makes my life rewarding.

Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment