The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Roller Coaster week

This week sure has been a roller coaster ride and is only midweek. This is a quick note on what has been happening. This past weekend the girls and I went up to my parent's place and had a great time. My father is a wonderful woodworker and creative. he made bird house kits for the kids to put together, they even got to screw in their own screws, help use drills and finish it off by painting it. I have lots of pictures, but accidentally deleted the program to transfer pictures from the chip to the computer, so I post pictures once that is up. Dave and I had a lot of talks about us adopting the precious 12 year old girl, ran into some hiccups but hope to be back on the smooth path. I feel God is preparing us with everything as we embark on this very exciting journey, we put our trust in God and know there are a lot of people out there that are going along with this journey and will help guide us. Prayers have been wonderful and the support and encouragement too.I was am thankful for all the items people are donating for the garage sale so we can be that much closer bringing our daughter home. Tomorrow (Thursday), my father is having surgery, even though the surgery is supposedly minor but it involves the arteries by his heart and to me that is major. I will be driving up north early in the morning and being with my mom during the surgery. I have total faith that he will be fine. It is 20 days before Jade is returning, it will be so nice to have her back home her. We do talk frequently on line and so thankful for Instant Messaging.

1 comment:

  1. Please say Hi to Jade from us!! It will be so nice to get her back here!! She is such a blessing- what a cool kids she is!!

    When is your garage sale? I do have some things to donate!

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete