Today is a special day in our house. Jade turned 18 years old. Because of Jenny being sick, we had to cancel going out to eat for her birthday and her birthday tomorrow. She is very understanding with it, but we feel bad about it. We did ask her what she wants for her birthday supper and she said homemade dumplings. Dave and I are going to make them, using her recipe. Hopefully we will get close to hers. she makes awesome dumplings. Happy birthday to you Jade.
We are still waiting on a PA for Erin. We sent it last Wednesday, got a phone call on Friday, CCAA had a couple of questions and it was resent on Friday. So we can say we are 7-9 days in waiting. I would like to say we started on Wednesday. Hopefully that means any day now.
This weekend we will be working on Monika with her reconciliation. The church wants the parents to be very involved with it. Monika is very excited for this and I am learning more and more about the Lord. I always had Jesus in my heart and always believed in him. I just wasn't someone that really spoke of it or focus on him. These past couple of months, I am really opening up and talking more freely about him and feeling more love from him. I feel that I will learn more every day as I help my girls learn more about Jesus and understand more.

Hope Jenny is feeling better soon! Try and keep the rest of the family health!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that Jenny is so sick. I hope that she will soon be better and that the rest of you stay well.
ReplyDeleteTell her we send Get Well wishes.
Happy birthday to Jade!
Hoping Jenny feels better soon! I am sorry that she is sick. Poor thing...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jade!! I am sure the family will celebrate your special day as soon as possible!
Sue, you are an awesome Mom!! I told Sarah about Erin- she is very excited to have her come home!! Be sure to tell us when you get PA!! I will e-mail soon an answer to your ?- just been so busy lately!
Blessing to all of you!
HI! I finally got over to your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jade!
Feel better soon, Jenny. I hate when the kids are sick, don't you.
And good luck to Monika as she goes through her reconciliation. I think it's wonderful that you are learning and searching along with your girls. I will pray for you that He continues to open your heart to His love.