We are told that she is currently at training for badminton!! Our contact states, "She like to play badminton very much, she's used to be the winner for the second prize. The teacher like her so much, during the training, she could take care of herself and wash her own clothes as well as clean the room, etc. I will send her update info and her picture as soon as I have them.
We love this little news, and can't wait to see if they can get pictures of her. It is amazing how something so small can mean so much. Thank you Madison for the wonderful Christmas present
They say we are suppose to have a pretty big snow storm coming our way. I pray everyone is safe whether you are driving or having company at your place. I love snow, but do hope it doesn't cost to many problems.

I know what you mean! Any little tidbit you can get on your daughter is oh so precious and means so much! I can hardly wait for the pictures, too!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
YEAH!!! I am SO excited for you. sorry I didn't get to talk to you today. Our home phone is hosed up and I was swamped at work. I will call you tomorrow. I can't wait for you to learn more and to see new pictures of this beautiful girl!
ReplyDelete