
On Tuesday this past week we got a good snow storm that last through Wednesday. From Wednesday through Friday as soon as the kids got off the bus, they threw their bags down in the driveway and played in the snow for about 1/2 hour. I am so grateful that they love snow and the cold doesn't slow them done. I took these picture inside a cozy warm house and looking through the window. Jenny is on the left, Monika in the middle and Katie on the right.

And we all fall down and can't get up

My nephew Steven comes over to our house before and after school. He is 6 weeks younger then Monika but is in the same grade as Katie. Steven also enjoys the snow time.

Jenny got to go to a classmates birthday party Saturday afternoon after dance. They had it at the children Museum. She had a blasted and got to paint her own face. Didn't she do a great job.
We had our annual Christmas party on Saturday. We had 15 families come. I really enjoy having parties. The kids all have a great time playing and meeting new kids. Grown up enjoy re-connecting with people and seeing friends again. We do a gift exchange game with both the kids and the adults. With the kids we don't have them steal from one another, that only happens with the adults. The kids draw a number and it goes from there. A couple of the kids got gifts that they were less then happy to get them. Once it was all done, all of sudden the kids (5 to 9 years old) started talking to each other and trading things. I was just amazed on how well that went and I think everyone was happy with what they ended up with. I thought it was a very valuable lesson and it helps them grow.

I am not sure how it happen, but my niece Cassie and her boyfriend Koudai allowed the kids put at many ponies, barrettes in their hair, Koudai even when one step further and allow the kids to put princess glitter stuff all over his face. As you can see in the picture below he is loving it. He is so good with kids (so is Cassie). The kids all gravitate towards Koudai. He even sat for a while with Monika drawn with her. He is a very nice guy and I am glad that he is with Cassie. They are so happy with one another.

The final results. They really did Koudai up. Cassie back of her head is full of barrettes. Thank you both for being such awesome sports and making the younger kids night very enjoyable

Cassie and Trisha.
Your party looks like so much fun! I wish we could have gone- I ended up with a migraine- yuck...
ReplyDeleteWho is the tall girl next to Sarah F in the pick? I'm always looking for potential friends for our Sarah!
Love the pics of your kids outside! It looks like so much fun! You have a wonderful family!