Friday I got home from work, brought Jade to her testing place (35 minutes away) for her Toefol exam. This exam, some of the college require it because she is been in the country less then four years, it test them on how well they know and understand English. I have total faith she did wonderful, as people have told her repeatedly that they can't believe that she has been in the USA for a short period. I came home got the kids on the bus and then went to bed. Jade called just before noon and was ready to be picked up. Her testing center was just down the road from our adoption agency, so I called and they wanted us to stop in to over some of the paperwork. There are two new forms that needs to be signed by both Dave and I. We are waiting for our Adam Welch fingerprints to come back. Once they are back, then our homestudy is complete and ready to be sent off to immigrations. Our agency said that for some reason the fingerprints are taking 4-6 weeks now, we are entering 6 weeks this coming week, so hopefully that will mean we get them. So time line, now we are looking the earliest June to go get her providing that we don't run into any delays. We are praying really hard that it will be this week that the fingerprints come back. Gives you something to look forward to and being hopeful that we will be a step closer to Erin by the end of the week.
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment