The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy New Year and Valentines Day


Saturday we got together with some of Jenny and Katie's adoption group. They got to spend the afternoon swimming, then have Chinese food, then got to play in the maze...They had a lot of fun We were missing 4 families
Dumpling mix. Jade makes everything from scratch and it is Delicious. It is a very time consuming to make dumplings and we usually help out, but today she wanted to do it all herself....We had to wait patiently for them, but well worth it
Done so perfectly
first batch is done and it was eaten within 2 minutes....Thank you Jade for making dumplings. For supper we met up with some friends of ours at a restaurant, watched the lion dance and had some food. When I had my fortune cookie, I think God was talking to me, it said "At this time, you need to have patience". With the homestudy dragging on (see an earlier post on that), I wrote about having to be patience 3 days later get a fortune that said the same thing. Tomorrow is another day, a new week, and I will have patience.

By the way, fellow bloggers, why does some of my text get underline and change color without me doing anything to it?

5 comments:

  1. From what I can tell, you didn't leave a space between the picture html and the start of the sentence...so it turned the whole thing into one long link, hence the blue font.

    Hope I helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I will remember that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dumplings do look perfect, and it looks like you all had a great time. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dumplings are making me HUNGRY! Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so bad with computers- I'm sorry I can't help you!

    The dumpling look delicious!

    What a cute pic of all the kids!! Looks like fun! Hope to see you at the FCC CNY party!! We will be there!

    We have had some amazing fortunes, too. Where it feels like God is sending you a message. It will happen in God's perfect timing!

    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete