The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mud Pie anyone?

Monika's first teacher last year, taught the children how to make mud pies that you can eat. Monika has asked many times if we could make them, with me always saying yes we can, but never do. One morning she handed me a list and asked if I can go to the store and buy the ingredients so we can have it. You just need 4 items
Make sure you get the instant chocolate pudding, that way you don't have to wait for it to set
Jenny pouring in the chocolate pudding mix in the bowl
3 cups of milk added
Katie stirring the "mud"

Katie adding the "mud" to the fancy glasses
Monika crushing the oreos
adding the worms
such colorful worms
wonderful mudpie
all them together
Monika loving it
Jade not to sure of it, she didn't care for the worms. Jenny didn't like it at all. Thank Goodness it was not the real thing, don't think I could eat live worms let alone mud

3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun and not too difficult for little ones. I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this once or twice in the past. It is good stuff! I bet the girls had a lot of fun making those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun!! I may pass on eating it but our son Johnny would love it!!

    ReplyDelete