The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going to be a fast moving week

This week will be a fast moving week on our journey to bringing Erin home....
There will be none of this......

or this.......

won't Erin fit just perfect in this picture with us?

We start the fast moving week with a end of Sunday school concert by Jenny "I am special" Sunday school, later it will be doing flips to Monika's 1st of many Gymnastic banquet.
Monday our courier will pick up our documents from the Chinese Consulate in Chicago and mail them to us. We should have it Tuesday or Wednesday, we will turn around and put those and our other documents for the dossier in the mail to our agency. They will hopefully get it out in the mail by the end of the week or the beginning of next week. This will go to China and then the 4-6 month wait starts. Please pray that this goes smoothly and that Erin remains healthy and safe during this long wait. Saturday will be here and we will go see the Mulan play and finish the weekend out on Sunday with Monika's first Communion. oh...those hammocks look so comfortable, wish they were ours......
I finally started the letter for Erin. I started over probably 10 or more times, but think I got the difficult paragraph out of the way, now I am writing a book about us. I sure I will have to trim it down, there is so much I want to tell her and explain so much details so that she is more comfortable. Jade will be translating it, so I have to take that in account.
Speaking of Jade, she had state Speech this past Friday. She did wonderful even though she didn't place in the top 8. There was 23 kids in her category and was in the middle. We are very proud of her.
We are working on the next fundraiser too. We will have another garage sale in June. So many people have been emailing me asking me if we are having another one because they have things to donate. We are so grateful for everyone that has follow/helped us along this journey. We thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment