The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, April 26, 2010

Magnificent Monday

Magnificent Monday it is.......

Spa night for the girls
started with a bubble bath whirlpool bath
with the rarity of taking a bath together
follow by lotion down the body
and blow drying hair
finishing with painted finger and toe nails


Monika had her 1st gymnastic banquet. This group shot is all but 3 (I think that is what I heard) of the girls. Monika is in front row 2nd from the left in front. The girls got to sit at their own table while parents sat elsewhere.


Monika with one of her 3 coaches

Monika with her plaque and patch. She was so surprised when she received them. This dress that she is wearing is a favorite dress of her cousin. Her cousin gave it to Monika. Thank goodness for safety pins, otherwise it would be a long time before she would be able to wear it.

Another Magnificent Monday note: Our paperwork rwas sent back to us from Chinese Consulate (located in Chicago). The courier mailed it out today We are hoping to received it Tuesday or Wednesday. God s working hard right now, but

2 comments:

  1. The bubble bath looks like fun!

    Congratulations to Monika! I bet she is a great gymnast!

    Soon your dossier will be on it's way to China!! Yippeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a cute picture of the girls in the tub...oh those days! Are you planning a garage sale this spring/summer? Let me know, I have a few ideas depending on the time of year.

    ReplyDelete