What a terrific Tuesday and great timing.
God planned it just right for us.
With me working nights, I sleep during the day.
I didn't work last night,
I was awake this morning.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door
and a USPS mail truck in my driveway.
I answer the door and was asked to sign this.
The precious envelope in my hands.
Open it up and see it a step closer to Erin.
Put all the papers together,
Went to Fedex and Fedex overnight it
to Madison agency in Delaware.
Felt like I was carrying a billion dollars with the envelope
Going to arrive by 10:30 Am Wednesday.
and we also got a grant from Madison to
help with some of the fees.
Yep...
Terrific Thankful Tuesday.
God planned it just right for us.
With me working nights, I sleep during the day.
I didn't work last night,
I was awake this morning.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door
and a USPS mail truck in my driveway.
I answer the door and was asked to sign this.
The precious envelope in my hands.
Open it up and see it a step closer to Erin.
Put all the papers together,
Went to Fedex and Fedex overnight it
to Madison agency in Delaware.
Felt like I was carrying a billion dollars with the envelope
Going to arrive by 10:30 Am Wednesday.
and we also got a grant from Madison to
help with some of the fees.
Yep...
Terrific Thankful Tuesday.

I'm so happy for all of you! I remember taking pictures of our UPS man with Mary's referral. He thought we were nuts!
ReplyDeleteI was tempted to take a picture, but decided not to....
ReplyDeleteYippee!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you- pretty soon you will be going to China to get her! Wish we were traveling at the same time.
ReplyDelete