The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Can't believe I forgot momentarily

Can't believe I forgot my girls referral dates. Monika was 7 years ago on the 31st of March. On March 30 2005 we were told that the CCAA approved us to adopt Katie and Jenny which was a rarity due to not being biologically related. I will post pictures later. Happy Referral days my precious girls......Thank you for letting us be your mommy and daddy. We love you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Referral day to Monika, Katie and Jenny!

    What a blessing they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy referral day Monika, Katie and Jenny! Also, I'm glad I'm not the only Mama who forgets referral days. I still feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portia: This is the first time I forgot it....can't believe I did...At least I spend both days with my girls doing fun things. Tuesday it was hanging out at the house and playing hand and foot card game, and Wednesday was a bike ride around the lake and picture taking (which i will post soon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy day! Congratulations on another year together!

    ReplyDelete