The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, May 10, 2010

Logged in Date

They say it takes an average of 1-2 weeks in log in. Ours took around 10 days depending how you look at it. Our paperwork left late in the day on Thursday April 28, 2010. They attempted to deliver it on Monday May 3rd but because it was a national day in China, they were closed so it was accepted from CCAA on the 4th of May and was logged in on the 7th of May. Seeing that we had a weekend and holiday, it got logged fast. Hopefully this will be the trend. According to what Madison's timeline if we got all of our steps in the min. time, it will be 17 weeks when we would be in China. Doesn't that sound wonderful? That is what I am going to pray for. That he will keep Erin safe until we can travel, that he will have the perfect day for us to meet her. What a great feeling having the next step crossed off and being closer to having Erin in my arms.
The Lord is great isn't he? Yes he is.

3 comments:

  1. 17 weeks sounds good to me too! Once we get past the big LOA wait, hopefully it will be easier - I saw someone get LOA in 35! Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Yippee!! You are LID!!

    I have heard the LOA's are coming much faster now!! I seem to just miss things like this- always part of the slow boat to china group!! Hopefully you will be on the fast track!!

    WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the 17 weeks just flies by! I got my t-shirt yesterday from Adoption Bug. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete