The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Part two

As I ended my last post, I had said that I had to call home on my way home to let them know I was on my way. I walked in the door and Dave and Jenny (above picture) were cooking breakfast. Jenny was at the stove making sausage and she also was at the table mixing pancake mix. Dave made the pancake mix. After we ate, the girls gave me their presents they made/got for me. Katie brought 20 dollar gift card from Target, now I just got to remember to spend it on ME, and not groceries or something for the kids....Monika painted a picture frame for me, so now I will find a picture of us two (probably the picture that I posted in the previous post of us two). Jenny along with making me breakfast gave me a packet of paper protectors for scrapbooking. The three of them all made homemade cards for me too. As far as the oldest one, She gave me hugs, but according to her facebook status she has something for me. I just have to wait.
It was a wonderful day to spend with both sides of the family being at our house. Once everyone left, the three younger girls and I played cards until it was time for me to take a nap for work.
I am thankful for everything that my mom has done for me, supported me, guided me, loved me, and just always being there for me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!! Sounds like you had lots of fun!! My only question for you is- When do you sleep?

    Loved the Mother's day card!! What a great pic of everyone!!
    You have many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean...a couple of hours here and there and whenever I can, don't want to miss out to much.

    ReplyDelete