Since we started the adoption process for Erin over a year ago. Many times I wondered if we were going to get the funds we needed to bring her home. We had many fundraisers, praying and asking for help. It wasn't easy to ask for help, but I learned that even the strongest people sometimes need help.
I am asking for help, but not for myself or my immediate family. I am asking help for a remarkable girl.
Michelle is one of the sisters to Monika's travel group family, like my daughters, she was born in China and adopted when she was a baby. She has a passionate for skating and we have gone and seen her many times on the ice. She lights up the ice and you can tell she loves it and pours her heart into it. Michelle is one of the most laidback, appreciative, nice, engaging girl I have met. Please follow this link: share I learned that prayers can go a long ways and also any amount of funds that anyone can donate also adds up to the big picture. Since coming home with Erin, I have played it forward with the little bit of money I saved up and donated to the organizations that helped us bring Erin home. I have also donated to two families to help bring their children home. It is a wonderful feeling and sometimes I can only spare a few dollars, but as I learned, those few dollars add up. I have also learned the power of prayer. So go enjoy the beatiful video of Michelle on the ice.
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment