The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Erin first semester in an American and she got an award.  We are so proud of her.  Way to go girl!!!  Continue to learn like you are.

In 24 hours these 9 girls, 2 coaches, along with the boy basketball team will be in California for 4 days.  They were invited to join an Iron 5 Tournment at a deaf school there. 
Erin has been having a lot of mixed feelings about this trip.  She excited about being with friends and that is about it.  I have been along with her 1:1, and friends have been telling her that she will have a lot of fun and that it won't be just practice and games.  When in China and playing badminton that is what it was like for her.  I have been telling her some of the fun she will be having, I don't this she believes me completely.  Hopefully she will bring back a lot of great memories and some warm weather.

Please say a prayer for Katie as she is struggling right now.  She will be going to the doctor Thursday and hopefully it is a minor issue and easily fixed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Erin and Susan. What a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Erin! Have a great time on your California trip.
    Katie, I hope you are feeling better soon. Thinking of you and sending wishes of healing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Erin! Wonderful achievement. I hope all is well, and that Katie will soon be better.

    ReplyDelete