11 months ago
Friday, March 4, 2011
SHE DID IT!!!!
As I had written in my last post. Erin is in California playing in an Iron 5 tournment. The wife of Erin's coach has been awesome and updating us on the games. The girls lost their first game but won the second game they won and this game will mean something to Erin for a very very long time. She scored her first basket in a game. From what Egina (coach's wife), the girls on the team once again worked hard in giving Erin the ball and she kept at it and trying to get the basket and got it. She said there was a lot of celebrating going on. I am so happy for Erin. I have been thinking about her so much since she left yestraday, have been praying that she is having a great time and that the team would win at least one game. Hope to have some pictures of making the basket or at least the celebration of her getting her first basket. Oh what a feeling it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a great moment, sharing your joy!
ReplyDeleteYay Erin!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great feeling it must be!!
Congrats Erin! I know you are one proud Momma Sue!
ReplyDelete