The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Ups and downs of the weather

How is go from 50 degree weather to 103 degrees back down to in the 50's in a weeks time.  I pulled the sprinkler out and let the girls have some fun with it.  I don't usually water my grass as I like to spend my money on other things.  But having the sprinkler on also waters my grass, so perhaps I will have a beautiful yard this summer.
Jenny cooling off

Monika getting refreshed


Girls ganging up on each other and sometimes surprise mom with water


They snuck some cups outside and started to use those, then it was the buckets from the sandbox.  A great way to cool down especially since we didn't turn the A/C.  Even though  the weather was a little on the hot side at 103 degrees, it was fun watching the girls having a blast with some water and pray for many more nights of this.

2 comments:

  1. A little on the hot side? I'd say.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been really crazy here, even by Minnesota standards. I wish we could split the difference and have some nice 75-80 degree days! The air conditioning went out in our van so when it was over 100 I had to drive around without it. Now it's fixed and we don't need it! Figures!! :)

    ReplyDelete