One of the Christmas presents I gave to the younger 3 girls, I didn't think it was going to be as big of a hit as it has been.
I gave them an envelope that had 12 different coupons in it that I made up. Some of the examples are: Mom takes you to school, mom picks you up from school, ice cream from Culvers or McDonald's whenever, make a sundae at home with as many toppings as you want, pick up supper and help make it (no limitations/restrictions), dinner out with mom alone, there are more and then there is this one:
Mom makes you breakfast in bed. Jenny and Katie cashed theirs in the same day. Monika said she is waiting. So she helped me cook and get the trays ready for Katie and Jenny
| Jenny giving thumbs up on her breakfast |
| Katie enjoying her turkey bacon |
Monika wanted to eat with them, so she sat on the floor.
I enjoy seeing their faces light up when they get to break "one of the rules" buy using the coupons, or getting a bonus out of the coupon. It was probably the best Christmas present they got.

What a GREAT idea!!! I'm stealing that one for my girls, I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea, Sue!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete