I tried posting this post on Sunday night but for some reason it wasn't letting me. Monika had her 3rd meet this season. She was nervous as it had been just about 2 months since the last meet, and she was struggling with getting her high kip.
 |
| All ready to go. Erin asked if she could do Monika's hear and Monika liked it. |
 |
| Ready to do the floor. She is getting better with her "pointing toes" and straighter legs |
 |
| Keeping those legs together and straight |
|
|
She did pretty good on all of the events. The vault she was a little bit lower then in the past, but she has made a lot improvement with her pointing toes. I did noticed on the professional pictures (which I didn't get) that eventhough she has pointing toes, they spread apart. I didn't notice that before.
Who is that on number 3 step? Yep it is Monika. She won a 3rd place on the vault in her age group. She was so excited and I just about cried. This event gave out trophies along with ribbons. There are 4 Roseville girls on the podium.
 |
| Monika and her team. They won FIRST place. The level 6 of Roseville also won First place. |
 |
| My girls. Jade came home from college to watch Monika. She had her friends camera that is a lot nicer then mine. Hopefully she got some better pictures then I did |
 |
| Monika with her trophy and ribbons. She was so happy and kept saying this was my best meet ever. |
Monika with her vault trophy. She is very proud of it
It was so much fun to see how much she has gotten "tighter" and how much all the girls have improved. Way to go.
Congratulations to Monika! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Monika!
ReplyDeleteWhat a proud mom you must be. What an accomplishment too. You worked hard Monika... you deserved a trophy!
ReplyDeleteAmazing job, Monika!!!! Yeah for you!! And yeah that you've been blessed with such a devoted Mom!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Vonnie