The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, December 29, 2012

An special angel

Christmas morning I had to work.  The girls were at Dave's place.
I went outside to start my car and let it warm up.
When I went outside, my security light came on and
something caught my eyes.
I stopped and stared at the front passager
seat of my van.
There was something sitting in the passager seat that was red with some white
First reaction was a person.
For that split second, tired to decide if I should run into the house or investigate.
I decided to investigate.
Discovered it was a big red bag with presents in it.
I hurried up and carried it into the house and peak at a couple of gifts. 
A couple of them had names on them and some didn't.
There was no note or card of who left the gifts.
I posted it on F*acebook to see if
anyone would step forward.
No one did.
When the girls came home, they opened the gift.
This special angel knew what my girls have wanted.
Monika got 50 dollars for her trip to Virginia,
Erin got 50 dollars worth of gift cards for best buy for her camera,
Jenny got a book and gift card from barnes and noble as she is a book warm
Katie got a bunch of things from Clairs including a purse.
I got an manicure/pedicure certificate.
 
This Special angel gave me a light in my tunnel.
The last couple of months have been a struggle with money
and this just brighten it all.
What a kind and thought thing this person did for the girls and I.
THANK YOU my special Angel.
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a special blessing from above! I see these as little expressions from God that we are not in this all on our own.

    THanks for sharing and I hope you and the girls had a very Merry CHristmas!

    ReplyDelete