The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Monday, December 10, 2012

Our first Winter Wonderland of the season

They predicted
Snow Saturday night into Sunday
4-6 inches.
Went to bed Saturday night at 1:30 and there was no snow
Woke up at 7:30 and found this.
 Looking out the living room window.  At that time there was around 4-5 inches of snow on the ground.
The girls ate a quick breakfast and got bundled up and made there way outside.  I wasn't far behind them.
 Jenny Snow Angel
 Monika snow angel
Katie spent a lot of time brushing off the cars
 Katie also gets stuck pulling her sisters around all the time since she is the strongest one of the 3
 Monika trying to snowboard down our tiny decline yard.  It didn't work very well at all.
 Sledding worked a little bit better then the snowboard, but not much.
 snowball fight and Jenny is running from Monika
 Koudai burying Monika in the snowbank.
 Monika enjoying being buried by Koudai and Katie

 Katie is resting as she worked hard
 Jenny also got buried
 Monika worked very hard to make this perfect snowball.  It made a home in our freezer.
 Up in the tree.  
You can see how hard it snowed all day in this picture
Monika dislikes hate so much, but she doesn't get cold
 All 3 in the tree
 Jenny had fun brushing off the snow
 Katie hugging the tree
 Cassie up to no good with that snowball
 Cute couple


Queen Jenny

I think the latest I heard the initial 4-6 inches we were suppose to get is now up to 12-15 inches with more coming.
I love living in MN where we have many different weathers.  I may get tired of the current weather whether in the Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter at times, but glad that we have different season.

The second time we went out, when we came back in, my mom made her famous home made Chicken noddle soup and we watched a movie.  
What a great way to spend the day.
I am so thankful that my girls love to be outside, that they are not afraid of getting a little wet or cold.
Thank you Lord.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like great fun! We're pretty brown here in NH this year.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete