Greetings,
I have been reading everyone elses blogs and got strong encouragement from the playgroup today to start blogging. I had commented on the fact that I forgot to send out our St. Patrick's picture on line and update that I do and blogging came up. So instead of writing a long length email each holiday, I can now do it in short entries and add a lot of pictures. The blog name can be meant two different ways. First way can be because we love the "Wilds" hockey in MN. The other is we are pretty wild, especially the kids. Since this is the first entry, I am going to write a little bit about our kids. Our oldest is Jade, she joined us on August 22, 2008 at the age 16. She is from Guangdong Providence, China. She came here on a one year visa for school and is planning to stay here now after she goes back to China for the summer to visit her family there. She is enjoying her junior year high school and has done wonderful in her classes. She is a dog lover and left two dogs back home in China. She is tenderhearted, kind, full of life, smart, beautiful, always ready to try something new, helpful and I can keep going. She is taking horseback riding lesson an is a natural to it. Monika is 6 1/2 and is smart (sometimes to smart of us), great negotiator, creative, stubborn and can stand her ground very well, she loves gymnastics and swimming. Katie is 5 1/2 and is our smiler of the family. She is always smiling, and if she isn't smiling, it will take a minute and she will be smiley. She is very helpful (loves to clean), she catches onto things quickly, she is an natural at physical things, she has been told she is a wild women and is very sensitive. She also loves swimming and gymnastics. Jenny is almost 5 1/2 and is very cleaver, she is the joker, always wanting to play jokes. She is very observant will when ready to do something, she masters it quickly ( recent example decided one day she was going to try tying her shoes and master it, she states she just watched us and figured it out.) she is the best variety eater among the 3 youngest girls. She is in Chinese dancing and swimming.
11 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment