
I finalllllllyyyyyy caved in and rented High School Musical 3 for the girls. The four girls watched the other two one night when Jade was babysitting her sisters, I have never seen the movies, but it never fails if they see anything referencing to HSM they get all excited. So we are eating McDonald's (a special treat) and watching it. I enjoyed it and so did the others. But during many parts of it, Monika had the silent tears. She is such an emotional person and feels deep when watching tv or movies. I have always had to be extra careful with what I let her watch. I probably overly protective with that, but she feels it so deep. She becomes upset if we say we are going to the movie theater or watch a movie, she will say right away that she doesn't want to watch it and will name of a bunch of reasons, but once she is watching it, she is ok...She just spoke last night asking to go see a movie in the theater, which is the first for her. she wants to see Monsters vs. Alien. Monika is watching HSM 3 again. She is starting to sing some of the songs. It has been a very lazy Saturday of just hanging around the house and doing whatever (me? laundry is about the only productive thing I got done)

No comments:
Post a Comment