11 months ago
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
We got our PA
Exactly 3 weeks after we submitted our PA to China, we received word this afternoon that we were Pre-Approved to adopt Erin. We are so excited as our dream is coming true. Now it is time do the mound of paperwork and raise more money to bring her home. We have set the goal of having her home in August 2010 and know the Lord will plan the perfect day for us to be united as a family. We are charting new territory as we are using two agencies this time and won't have our wonderful Tu in China. I do hear that our agency that has Erin's file has a very good person in China and that she does great work. We are also excited to get updates on her since her files and pictures are 2 years old. I am still in shock, am nervous, and wondering what she is doing right now. I know the Lord is watching over her until we can come and get her. Thank you everyone that were saying prayers for us to get the PA, the Lord heard you loud and clear. We are coming Erin.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! That was quick, huh. I hope we can both be travelling around the same time. We are hoping for next year by this time.
ReplyDeleteDoes Erin know yet that someone is trying to adopt her?
Congratulations!! I am very happy for you. Can't imagine how happy you must be!
ReplyDeleteErin is going to be a very blessed girl, to be part of your family.
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you all!! Wow, 5 wonderful daughters- such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteYippee Jesus!!