The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shopping until my kids drop

I started shopping at 6:30 this morning with Monika, Jade, my sister, niece, and my mom. We had a lot of fun and everyone was in good moods. Waiting lines in Kohls wasn't bad at all. Ran into people I knew. We shopped until 11 and then I went home and dropped Jade and Monika off and picked up Katie and Jenny. First stop was JoAnns. As you see they were pretty comfy. That is Katie under the cart. That is where she hung out while waiting in line.
jenny faking her being a sleep. but she did fell asleep in the van. I thank the Lord that she isn't a crabby child when woken up. She has always been my easy sleeper child. I didn't get all my shopping done, but enjoyed my time with my girls and mom. I am thankful that all the people I came in contact today were friendly and good spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment