Monika (L), Katie (M), Jenny (R) and I(of course always behind the camera), took a nice little bike ride down to a small park. Jade decided to for a walk and Dave was at work as usual. It is a nice short ride with a hill on the way down. Jenny struggles staying caught up, Katie can go really fast, so it is interesting trying to keep us all somewhat together.
Enjoying the spinning thing, of course Mom has to spin them around. Jenny couldn't hold on very long, but the other two did....Gymnastic is paying off.
Katie long arms and legs are paying off, she can jump and grab the spinning thing, she is so proud that she can do it. Great coronations she has. She also can hold on the longest. Way to go.
Now for the misunderstanding...We were fingerprinted last Thursday and was told the time frame for approval from immigrations is 40-45 days. I thought it meant 40 to 45 days from when we get fingerprinted, but nope..it from when they receive all your papers, which would be on the 3rd of March, which means we are almost 30 days into the waiting. what great news. We are still praying for August, this latest news made it closer, but we are still in September/October area. Us along with everyone else that is waiting to adopt their son or daughter wish it would move faster, to travel in the summer would be the best case for us as Jade will be able to go with us and we feel it will benefit all of us greatly with Erin's transition.
It was Easter Sunday this past Sunday and I was at Church. The Pastor was talking about the importance of Holy Week, something came over me, and I was getting emotional to the point that tears were welling up, I don't recall what exactly he was saying at that moment, but all I could think about is how grateful for what I have, praying that Jesus is keeping Erin safe, for us to have the money raised that we need when the time come for us to go get her. That everything will work out one way or another. I also need strength with working nights, counting the days down when Dave will be done working so many hours, that I could perhaps get on a better system. I still don't have it figure out with working nights and juggling things. I get people that work nights with kids a lot of credit. Some people are morning people and some people are night people. I am a morning person and Dave is a night person, i think we have our schedules screwed up. I am thankful for my job and will stick with it. I have come to terms of being tired all the time and being told that is a side effect of working nights, I also accepted that I have to get more sleep. The hardest thing is, I don't have as much patience as I did before going to nights, and that is what I am going to work on... Patience, Patience, Patience.....

Sue - hang in there with the night shifts...remember it is temporary and it is for the purpose of helping to bring Erin home! Keep the end reward in focus, it will keep you going!
ReplyDeleteGail O.
Yes, it's all for good and working nights won't last forever. Hang in there. I admire you for what a hard working mom you are. You've really got strength.
ReplyDeleteOh my word Sue - my very words earlier today to Doug were "I need more patience". I fully understand the patience thing.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to the Maple tree in front of our old house??? I loved that tree. I'm glad that they didn't take out the birch tree.
ReplyDelete