The Spunky Clan

The Spunky Clan

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Invasion

For just over 40 years that I have lived in houses (not counting my Apt at College or here) I never  had backyard neighbors.  When I moved into this house 17 years ago, my backyard neighbors had a 6 foot privacy fence.
Monday night came home to this,  I felt very voilated.  We ate supper on our patio and I felt I was being watched, eventhough I have neighbors on both sides of me, I really felt uncomfortable not having that fence there.  I did meet the backyard neighbors and they are really nice...but still....I feel voliated.
Thankfully in a week they will have a fence up again and it sounds like it will be a privacy one.  Thank you Lord....Now I can sit outside and feel relaxed and content.
And that raised green area you see next to the play area, that is the growing garden that we planted last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment